Monday 14 March 2011

That's All Folks...

Now that my final design has been produced and everythings finished I'm quite proud of what I created. I think I've come a long way as at the beginning of the project I really didn't feel like I had any direction or any clue of how to get moving. I think I really got to grips with this project when we did the repeat shape workshop as this was when I felt I was able to begin to experiment with my idea and take it forward with Richards guidance. Overall I've quite enjoyed working with paper even though at the beginning I was in two minds about it. But I've found it fun and creative and even though I knew there was paper artists out there, it's been eye opening to see more of what's been done.
Also, I enjoyed using a blog to show my development. Even though I've used blogs before, I've never used them to show my uni work, and I found it easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment