Wednesday 9 March 2011

Final Designs...

I chose two of the photos I'd made for a final piece, and in photoshop added some text.


Here are the final outcomes:


1)

2)

However, although I liked the look of these posters and got positive feedback from others, I still wasn't sure it was giving the right impression I wanted the viewers to see. The photos I think are interesting, but didn't show off the "100" as well as I'd hoped. I then took to looking through my photos once again to see if there were any better photographs I could use. I then decided on one of the simplest photos I took as although it was simple, it gave off the right message, but still in it's own way looked interesting. The font I used was the same as above, which is also simple to keep with GF Smiths design.

Final Poster:


I believe the final outcome worked very well, it's clear and simple but beautifully portrayed. It's not too overflowed, and the message is clear. Just what I wanted.
Also gives a 3D effect that the '100' looks like it's sticking out of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment